Our Epoxy Effects Resin Bound / Bonded Course was designed around helping beginners learn the basics on how correctly prepare, mix, handle, lute and trowel the Resin Bound / Bonded products.
The class consists of a short theory on both products followed by hands on practical laying the resins and learning how they work.
Your instructor will also teach you techniques, tips and tricks to help you achieve that perfect finish on our driveways, pathways & patios.
What’s Included in the course?
• What bases can be used for Resin Bound Systems?
• Resin Bound Systems Overview
• Advantages compared to other surfacing solutions
• How resin bound systems work
• The advantages and disadvantages of the different resin systems available
• Resin bound external – Specification and base build up
• Preparation of the site including Health and Safety
• Ratios of Resin and Aggregate and Application theory
• Introduction to essential equipment.
• How to mix the resin and stone aggregates.
• Installation process – mixing, luting, trowelling.
• Survey and quotation process, estimating materials.
• Practical demonstration of trowelling. – Your chance to practice what you have learned under our guidance.
Due to COVID-19 we will only be taking small groups of up to 6 people.
£120 – Ex VAT Per Person
Course Starts at 10am